TUSHAR KA RONA

heya guys.....

well i really dont know that u all know about this incident or not..........i just decided to write it over here so that u can know about it..........

as you all know that me,tushar and sumit were used to be the best friends in class V......we were in the same section from class 1st to class 4th......but in class Vth sumit went in section B and I with tushar went in section A. So that was our first day in our new class........we had been allotted different seats (a girl with a boy...). I had given a seat infront of tushar........suddenly, I notice that tushar started crying in the second period. When I asked him the reason....he told me that he was missing sumit. Then our class teacher Deepika Ma'am turned to us and after getting the details she told me to became friend of tushar (actually she didn't know that I and tushar were already friends). I sat with tushar......and we both started laughing.......Ma'am just said "arre....itni jaldi dost bhi ban gaye"............................

3 comments:

sonakshi said...

funny........
tushar ke saath aise incidents to common h....
jaise ki dust bin wala dn switch board wala......!!!!
;)

Tushar said...

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha


sahi mein i still rember those incident..

Prateek said...

gud yaar....
gr8 work by both of u......